Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter

The Church of Greville_Jean Francois Millet



Clouds of Lavender



Clouds of lavender across the sky
Precious memories before my eyes
The presence of grace surrounding me
Unconditional love ever so sweet
Tears of laughter, smiles of joy
Amidst your glamour that I adore
Acclaiming the glory that I longed for
The beauty of your ardent soul
Blanketing me with peace and tranquility
As I look above to the soft cushiony pillows of
Clouds of lavender across the sky


Jeannie Diazio

6 comments:

The WordSmith from Nantucket said...

……..@…………@
……@.@.@.@..@..
….@……..@……….@
…@…………@….@@
…@…………..@@..@
….@…………..@…@
……@………..@..@
………@……@..@
…………..@..@
.From………..@
……Me……….@
…………TO…..@
…………….You.@……..@@@
……@@@@..@….@……….@
…@………….@@@……@@
…….@@@…….@..@@
…………………….@
…………………….@
…………………….@
…………………….@
…………………….@
……………………@
…………………..@


Happy Easter, Jennifer!



….oooO…………..
…..(….)…Oooo…
……)../…..(….)….
…..(_/…….)../…..
………………(_/…….
… JESUS …………
…… WAS …………
………. HERE ……

SusieQ said...

I loved the sound of church bells in your post. To borrow a term from my teenage granddaughter,... that was AWESOME!

J_G said...

Thank you so much Word, to borrow a phrase from my friend Susie "awesome"! Happy Easter to you.

I love church bells Susie. There was a Methodist church at the top of the street where I grew up that rang the bells and I always knew what time it was and when to come home for dinner. There are some really awesome bells in Philadelphia. They give me the goose bumps.

Marie's Two Cents said...

Happy Belated Easter to you too my dear :-)

patterns of ink said...

Nice post. You have some very creative typist friends.
Did you get snow there in PA?
I'm going to scroll up to watch your Youtube clips.

J_G said...

We had snow on Saturday morning Tom. It has been bitterly cold here for the last few days. I'm ready for some spring warm up.

Thanks Marie, I know you must have been busy taking care of the family over the holiday.